Manifesting is energy my friend and energy is love!
When you think of your energetic minimum for money, health, love & relationships what do you think of?
Let me explain…..
We all have an energetic minimum, a bar, that we are unwilling to drop below when it comes to our lifestyle or relationships with others and ourselves.
This is usually an unconscious bar that we hold and bringing our awareness of where our bar is being held is like finding where you are on a roadmap.
You can’t get to where you want to go if you don’t know where you are at. Even a compass won’t help until you locate your position.
So we are going to locate your energetic position in your life and then ourintention and all the work we are doing to clear up our limiting beliefs become our compass to our desired life.
I want to share my experience with this to help you understand:
My energetic minimum for money was tied to my home. I was willing to make enough money to make sure we always had our home. Our bills were always met, we had ‘a roof over our head and food on the table.’
I truly love my home, that is where my heart is. I love being in my home. I love painting in my studio. I love walking in my yard. It brings me peace and joy. And if you are on my Facebook group, Soulfully Aligned Women, then you know I had deep ingrained fears from my childhood around losing my home.
And so, when it comes to my home my need for money drops into my heart.
I want to shower my home with love. I want to decorate, update, beautify my home because I love it so much.
And so knowing my energetic minimum was at the level of just paying the mortgage so we could live here, I could then consciously raise that bar. I focused on my love for my home and I could really get behind allowing more to flow into my life so I could use the tool of money to bless my home with the love I am feeling.
This exercise can be used in any area of your life; love, money or health.
Where are you energetic bars sitting. Are you ready to bust through the threshold and bring more of what you want into your life?
What if you could raise the bar?
What can you get behind?
For some people it will be traveling, for some it may be designer shoes!
You need to find where money drops into your heart and manifest from there.
So then how do we raise the bar?
1. Choose one area of your life that is funky right now and identify the lowest threshold you are willing to accept. Recognize where your minimum is and feel it in your body. This is the point that if it went any lower you would take passionate action. You would do whatever was needed to bring the bar back up again.
- For money, think lifestyle
- For love,, think relationships
- For health, think independence or mobility
2. Imagine raising this bar up. What would it look like? What would it feel like? Feel it in your body. Every day for 40 days go back to this vision and really feel it in your body.
3. Each day as you do this pay close attention to the limiting beliefs or doubts that surface. When they do you need to do the work to remove that limiting belief.
The time to break through the barriers holding you back in life has come!
If you can dream it, you can live it.
Have a beautiful week my friend!
If you want one on one coaching I have openings available now in my program.
Where are you at in your life? Tell me where you are stuck. Tell me how you think I can help.
Do you have questions or comments? I would love to hear from you. You can reply to this email or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to join my Facebook group Soulfully Aligned Women for more support & tips from me and other women who are soulfully connected.